History of Local Healthcare Illuminates Progression of Changes

Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Fri
14
Jul

History of Local Healthcare Illuminates Progression of Changes

Photo: Dr. Miner's hospital on Church Street modernized healthcare in the St. Croix Valley when it was built in 1917. The hospital was used to treat patients for decades until it was moved in 1954 to the Palmer Street location. 







Available to paid subscribers only.  Register for new account  

Mobile login here

or hit the "Subscribe" tab above